Oakland County Resources during the COVID-19 pandemic
Here is a list of resources to help answer your questions during this pandemic. It includes info on the COVID-19 virus, links to local schools and their food programs, food assistance, other assistance, and activities to do at home.
- COVID Response is a network of leaders from various local community organizations, churches, and other agencies in central Oakland County who are working to establish connections between those in need and those with resources to meet those needs.
- (888) 535-6136 – Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, COVID-19 Hotline
- (248) 551-7000 – Beaumont Health Hotline
- (800) 848-5533 – Oakland County Health Department Nurse on Call
- (833) 978-0649 – Ascension
- (888) DMC-3370 – Detroit Medical Center
- (313) 874-7500 – Henry Ford Health System