Library Board of Trustees
The six members of the Library Board of Trustees are elected by the voters in Auburn Hills. Each term lasts six years, and terms are staggered so that two positions are elected every two years in the November election. The Director and staff oversee the day-to-day operations of the Library.
Board roles include:
- Controlling the expenditures of all funds credited to the Library
- Adopting an annual budget for the Library
- Appointing a Library Director
- Setting policies regarding the use of the Library
- Ensuring that adequate funding is provided
To contact the board please email us at LibraryBoard@www.ahplibrary.org
|Beverly Miller, President||Term Expires: November 2025|
|Mary Jo Ahern, Vice President||Term Expires: November 2025|
|Matthew Schie, Secretary||Term Expires: November 2027|
|Eleanor Reynolds, Financial Officer||Term Expires: November 2027|
|Shawanna Fletcher, Trustee||Term Expires: November 2023|
|Richard Siepielski, Trustee||Term Expires: November 2023|
The Library Board of Trustees meets on the second Monday of each month.
Next Regular Board Meeting: November 13, 2023 7:00 p.m.