Library Card Signup – Which Card?

I Want to Apply for A…

Anyone who lives in Auburn Hills is eligible for a resident card.

Anyone who works in the city of Auburn Hills is eligible for a business card. Proof of employment is required such as a pay stub, or other information that identifies you as an employee.

Students and faculty who attend/work at Oakland University or OCC Auburn Hills campus. Student/Faculty ID is required to apply for this card.

What can we help you find?